I thought it might be helpful to have a page with all the details from the Knit City live session in case you missed anything. You'll find the designer and pattern names of my shop samples, colorways, and show specials all listed here for your convenience! As always, I'm happy to help if you have additional questions or need some help. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of the products and colorways are links--just tap or hover over any blue or underlined word to go directly to that item.
- HORNBLOWER - show colorway - can be found HERE.
- FREE Logo Summer Cup with $50 purchase! Offer Expired
- FREE Shipping worldwide with $100 purchase! Offer Expired
- Noncho by Casapinka: Size 3 used one skein each of Path Less Traveled, Hola, and Biscuit on Fancy Sock. (Other substitution options include Smart Sock, Uptown Sock, Swank Sock, and Velvet Sock but be sure to compare yardage to be sure you have enough before ordering.)
- Leftie by Martina Behm: This sample used one skein of Low Fat Milk in Smart Sock base and one Summer Rainbow Minis Set in Uptown base. (Glimmer Sock is a great substitution for Uptown Sock for the Rainbow Minis) You can also size it up and use the DK minis set and Ideal DK for the main color, but you may need 2-3 skeins
- Current Mood Shawl by KnitGraffiti: This sample uses one skein each of Hola, Oktoberfest, and La Corrida de Toros. I wanted a low contrast sample for this project, but it would be quite striking with higher contrast colors as well. For higher contrast, think about one very dark, one very light, and a medium shade colorway.
- Hipster by Joji Locatelli: 3 skeins of Acid Washed on Ideal DK. Hipster Light version calls for fingering weight and would be great with Fancy Sock, Smart Sock, Velvet Sock, Uptown Sock or Swank Sock bases!
- Age of Brass and Steam by Orange Flower Yarn: 1 skein of Ideal DK in Enter the Dragonfly
PRODUCTS I MENTIONED:
Don't forget, Bon Voyage launches next week! Be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter emails at the bottom of our homepage for the inside scoop.